Ever wondered why good designers focus so much on kerning, i.e., adjusting the spacing between characters in a piece of text? These 20 epic images show you why letter-spacing is important not just in logos and graphic design, but also in everyday handwriting.
1. Pics with your exie be like…
2. Happy Birthday Clint
3. This album’s going down the toilet
4. Why software developers shouldn’t work alone
5. I think I’ll go straight to lunch
6. Move over ‘Netflix and chill’
7. Through the back door please
8. King Kong’s in town
9. Fits ok, not great
10. Do it for Ted’s sake
11. Never abbreviate ‘association’
12. Jumbo meal
13. Designed by an Xbox fan
14. Big date coming up?
15. That’s nice, where else can I use it?
16. Best seller
17. Sweat it out
18. Haircut for the lonely
19. For all your insurance needs
20. Everything must go
Share this post and voice your views in the comments below.