Ever wondered why professional designers focus so much on kerning, i.e., adjusting the spacing between letters or characters in a piece of text? Improper kerning (or keming as it is humorously known) can change the meaning of a sentence to a great extent. And sometimes, the results can be hilarious.
These 22 epic images show you why letter-spacing is important not just in logos, graphic, and UI design, but also in everyday life.
1. When your art teacher loves Mexican food
2. He might be running late
3. What about the other 999,999,990 ants?
4. Your privacy is important to us
5. Nothing like a mother’s lap
6. Come back cow
7. Thanks, Don
8. Hit there
9. You had meat, hello?
10. You’ll need it
11. A frickin’ elephant!
12. For burns, and more
13. Parking for puppies
14. Fire me if you can
16. Clever deliberate keming
17. Cool pair of shades
18. Men to the left coz women are always right
19. People always ask me why I hate figs
20. Yes, specially if I’ve had too much to drink
21. Not sure if I wanna drink it that way
22. Sounds like fun
Share this post and voice your views in the comments below. Source: Bored Panda