Nothing gets more embarrassing than watching a sex scene on TV with your parents around. Based on this insight, HBO has come up with this hilariously clever campaign for HBO Go, it’s subscription-based streaming service that lets you watch your favourite shows on your iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Android, Samsung, Xbox 360, Playstation 3, Chromecast, Kindle Fire and Roku.
The seven-commercial campaign depicts various scenarios in a family of four where the two parents (unintentionally) make things awkward for their young-adult son and daughter every time there’s a raunchy scene on TV. The commercials capture the embarrassed reactions of the kids followed by the line “Might be a good time for HBO Go”. The campaign will run on HBO’s YouTube channel, Twitter account and BuzzFeed. The agency is SS+K. Check it out below.
1) Lesbian makeout scene from ‘Girls’
2) Sex scene from ‘True Blood’
3) “See honey, you have the right to speak up. It’s your body”
4) Loyal father watches infidelity scene from ‘True Detective’
5) Wife abusing husband in ‘Curb Your Enthusiasm’
6) ‘Game of Thrones’ – Annoying questions
7) ‘Game of Thrones’ – First cousins
Which one’s your favourite? Share this post and your feedback in the comments section below. Also check out this clever Magic Body Control commercial by MercedesBenz and LG’s hilarious ‘meteor’ prank.