Graphic designer Brynn Shuller moved back home from Los Angeles to Cincinnati due to the COVID pandemic and decided to take her photoshopped family along with her on a road trip. “They” took a picture in each state they drove through. Yes, she went to all these places, dressed up as each character, and then photoshopped the “family members” together to create each photo.
Brynn was lucky enough to have her mom fly out to drive back with her and be her personal photographer. Each photoshoot took about 45 minutes and took between two to four hours to edit in Photoshop.
The family members are Byron (the dad), Brynnda (the mom), Brynnie (the daughter), and Frank (the gothic son). Check out the fun project below.
1. Las Vegas
2. Hollywood Sign, Los Angeles
3. Gateway Arch, St. Louis
4. World’s Largest Rocking Chair, Casey
5. Uranus Fudge Factory, St. Robert
6. Grand Canyon, Arizona
7. Findlay Market, Cincinnati
8. Wheeler Park, Oklahoma City
9. The Big Texan, Amarillo
10. The Children’s Museum Of Indianapolis
11. Flintstones Bedrock City, Coconino County
12. The World’s Largest Mailbox, Casey
13. Cadillac Ranch, Amarillo
14. New Mexico Welcome Sign, Gallup
Seen a cooler Photoshop project recently? Share this post with a designer friend and voice your views in the comments below. All images and video © Brynn Shuller.