Paul Trani, Senior Worldwide Creative Cloud Evangelist for Adobe, has created a handy ‘Pen Tool’ cheat sheet for Adobe Illustrator. The 8-point visual guide covers the basics and shows you how to create straight and curved lines, add/delete/move anchor points and use bezier handles. We’ve also collated a few tutorials that Illustrator newbies might find useful. Check them all out below.
Pen Tool Tutorials
1. How to draw using the pen tool
2. How to trace over hand drawn designs
3. Drawing with the pen, pencil and brush tools
4. Handy pen tool techniques
5. How to trace an image in Illustrator
6. Vector art with pen tool
Share this post with a designer friend and voice your views in the comments below.