Here’s an excellent step-by-step guide on how to create a website for under $25 with zero coding or programming knowledge. Although there are many tutorials on this topic, we like the way this one explains the technicalities in a manner that even a novice will understand.
If you’re looking to create a website yourself and words like hosting, servers, domain and CMS baffle your mind, this tutorial is just the thing for you. It covers the basic principles and teaches you how to use WordPress – a free content management system that powers over 60 million websites including ours. Also learn how to install responsive (tablet and mobile friendly) themes, create a logo and lots more.
Points to note (based on this tutorial):
2. Domain: If you’ve registered your domain name using GoDaddy and server via Hostgator (a very common practice), this tutorial will show you how to link the two together.
3. WordPress Themes: Consider getting a paid theme instead of a free one and make sure the theme is responsive (layouts that adapt to any screen size, check image below). DigitalSynopsis.com uses the Genesis framework by StudioPress which is excellent for search engine optimization and worth every damn penny.
Share this post with anyone who needs a website. Have questions? Share your queries and feedback in the comments section below.
- What Is The Best Time Of The Day To Send Emails For Maximum Opens And Clicks? Here’s The Answer
- You’re Never Too Old To Start A New Venture, Look At These Famous Entrepreneurs
- Everything You Wanted To Know About Creating A Facebook Page