Removing unwanted objects from an image in Photoshop can be a tedious and time-consuming task using conventional methods and tools. But now, with Photoshop’s new Object Selection Tool and Content-Aware Fill, you can complete such tasks in no time.
Photoshop instructor Unmesh Dinda from PiXimperfect has come up with a super short YouTube tutorial that shows you how to instantly select and remove any object in an image with Photoshop’s updated tools. Watch below.
1. Select Object Selection Tool, Mode: Rectangle
2. Make a selection around the subject
3. Go to Select > Modify > Expand the selection
4. Go to Edit > Content-Aware Fill
5. Choose the required settings
6. Repeat the process for patchy areas
Share this post with a designer friend and voice your views in the comments below.