There are two kinds of people – morning people and those who want to shoot morning people (designers are usually nocturnal and hence fall under the latter).
Portuguese art director Joao Rocha has created a fun series of minimalist illustrations that classifies people into two broad groups based on their daily habits and preferences. Check out some of the good ones below.
Our favourites: No. 1, 3, and 7 (we hate mornings, set multiple alarms, and keep our inboxes clean). What about you? You can purchase a book with all these cool illustrations here.
Here are some famous quotes on the same topic.
There are two kinds of people…
- Some willing to work and the rest willing to let them. (Robert Frost)
- People you drink with and people who make you want to drink.
- People who accomplish things and people who claim to have accomplished things. (Mark Twain)
- Good and bad. The good sleep better but the bad seem to enjoy the waking hours more. (Woody Allen)
- Those who walk into a room and say “There you are” and those who walk in and say “Here I am”. (Frederick L. Collins)
Can you think of more? Share this post with a friend and voice your views in the comments below.