Mark Zuckerberg and the current lot of 20-something CEOs are ruining it for people like us who’re facing a mid-life crisis. This infographic, by information designer Anna Vital, gets back at those young pricks and proves why it’s never to late to start your own venture. Check it out below.
Did you know?
- McDonald’s founder Ray Kroc sold paper cups and milkshake mixers till he was 52
- Harry Potter author J.K.Rowling was a single mom on welfare till she was 31
- Harrison Ford was a carpenter till his 30s
- Zara founder Amancio Ortega was a shirt shop helper till he was 30
- Evan Williams co-founded Twitter at the age of 35
- Niklas Zennstromm was 37 when he created Skype
- Arianna Huffington started Huffington Post at the age of 54
Still not convinced? Here’s more:
So if you haven’t come up with that billion dollar idea yet, don’t worry, there’s still time. Share this post and your views here.
- Never Give Up On Your Dreams – Learn From The Crazy Career Paths Of These 5 Self-Made Billionaires
- How Famous Entrepreneurs Came Up With Their Business Ideas
- What Would You Do With Your Life If Money Didn’t Exist?
Love stuff like this? Get FREE access to:
- The best in advertising, design and creative inspiration
- The hottest viral videos and infographics
- Useful digital tools, tips and more