What kind of typography trends can we expect to see in 2018? This year is all about big, bold text, hand-drawn letters, custom fonts, retro typefaces, multi-color gradients, and more.
New York-based web design agency Branex has come up with a handy infographic that shares some interesting typeface statistics and lists the top 10 typography trends for 2018. Check it out below. We’ve also compiled a few relevant tutorials beneath the infographic.
1. Retro Text Effect Tutorial
2. How To Vectorise Hand Lettering
3. Advanced 3D Typography Effects
4. How To Create Custom Type Designs in Adobe Illustrator
5. Top 5 Typography Trends For Video In 2018
Share this post with a designer friend and voice your views in the comments below.