The Irish creative community has collated all the nonsensical feedback they’ve received from clients over the years and created these super-funny posters for sale, with the proceeds going to the Temple Street Children’s Hospital. Designers, illustrators, advertising creatives, etc. came together for this noble cause and exhibited their posters at a local cafe. Each entry was sold for €10. Here are our top ten.
10. Let’s start with this priceless germ…err…gem
9. Granny doesn’t always know best
8. Santa’s gonna need a new outfit this year
7. This deserves an animated response
6. Yes, you are the target audience for this one
5. I hear you…
4. Sony, Nokia, Facebook – are u paying attention?
3. The mother of all Google searches
2. The elephant’s ass is the perfect response to this one
Via SharpSuits. Which one’s your favourite? Share this post and your feedback in the comments below.
- How To Deal With Clients Who Steal Your Ideas And Hire Another Agency To Implement Them
- 19 Things That Clients And Bosses Should Stop Saying To Designers
- 15 Types Of Difficult Clients And How To Handle Them Effectively
Love stuff like this? Get FREE access to:
- The best in advertising, design and creative inspiration
- The hottest viral videos and infographics
- Useful digital tools, tips and more