Led by graphic designers Mark Shanley and Paddy Treacy, the Irish creative community collated all the nonsensical client feedback they’ve received over the years and created these super-funny posters for charity. Designers, illustrators, animators and advertising creatives came together for this noble cause and exhibited their posters at The Little Green Cafe & Bar in Dublin. Each entry was sold for €10, with the proceeds going to the Temple Street Children’s Hospital. Check out the best ones below.
10. Let’s start with this priceless germ…err…gem
9. Granny doesn’t always know best
8. Santa’s gonna need a new outfit this year
7. This deserves an animated response
6. Yes, you are the target audience for this one
5. I hear you…
4. Sony, Nokia, Facebook – are u paying attention?
3. The mother of all Google searches
2. The elephant’s ass is the perfect response to this one
Talk about channeling your energy towards something constructive. Kudos to everyone involved. Which poster did you find the funniest? What’s the worst client feedback you’ve ever received? Share this post and your views in the comments below.
- Designer’s Guide To What Clients Really Mean When Providing Feedback
- 19 Things That Clients And Bosses Should Stop Saying To Designers
- 15 Types Of Difficult Clients And How To Handle Them Effectively