Here’s a fantastic video that tries to make sense of the (nowadays overused) term called ‘Integrated Advertising’. The video was filmed in one shot, using one cardboard box with 30 ‘scenes’ enclosed inside. It took the team at BBR Saatchi & Saatchi Tel Aviv about 8 hours to get it right in one take, with four people operating the box. Check it out below.
We can already visualize agencies in most parts of the globe using this video in client presentations. Perhaps replacing the last frame with their logos. Just kidding ;). Here are a few pictures from behind-the-scenes.
Nicely done by Saatchi. What’s your take on this? Did this video help you understand what integrated advertising is all about? Share this post and your views in the comments below.
- Everything You Wanted To Know About Copywriters And Why They Have The Best Job In The World
- 110 Animators Work Together To Create ‘Franchise Animated’ Typeface
- 19 Things That Clients And Bosses Should Stop Saying To Designers
Love stuff like this? Get FREE access to:
- The best in advertising, design and creative inspiration
- The hottest viral videos and infographics
- Useful digital tools, tips and more