Honda “Hands” is a tribute to the company’s innovations in the fields of automotive and technology over the past 65 years. The film begins by showing the (restless) hands of a man wearing a lab coat with a voice-over that says “So, let’s see what curiosity can do”. In just under 2 minutes, the ‘hands’ take us through 7 decades of Honda innovations, keeping the viewer entertained and wanting more. Honda says the film celebrates the curiosity and inventiveness of its engineers. The agency is Wieden + Kennedy, London. Check it out below.
This could arguably be Honda’s second-best ad of all time, behind the legendary “Cog” commercial (below).
What do you think? Share this post and your views in the comments below.
- Get Inspired By These 50 Incredibly Clever Logos With Hidden Meanings
- 60 Powerful Social Issue Ads That Leave An Impact
- Top 25 Funniest Logo Design Fails Ever
Love stuff like this? Get FREE access to:
- The best in advertising, design and creative inspiration
- The hottest viral videos and infographics
- Useful digital tools, tips and more