Digital Synopsis showcases the best ideas in design, advertising and visual communication. We report on the latest creative trends, inspiring artworks, marketing innovations, design tips, humour and more.
With over 85,000 subscribers and 5 million pageviews per month, DigitalSynopsis.com is ranked amongst the leading authority sites in the creative world. Our articles have been featured on Huffington Post, BuzzFeed, Adweek, Entrepreneur, Business Insider, PC Magazine, MSN, DesignTAXI and more.
Our readers include CEOs, marketing heads, brand managers, creative directors, copywriters, art directors, designers, etc. Majority of our traffic comes from the US (35%), followed by UK (20%), Canada, India, Australia, Singapore and Germany. Here’s the Worth Of Web report for DigitalSynopsis.com.
Stay updated with the latest posts
Advertise with us
Our advertisers are our partners and we aspire to provide the best platform for you to display your products and services. Visit the advertise section for rates, slots and reasons why your brand should be on DigitalSynopsis.com.
Owners: All images, photographs, advertisements, logos, brand slogans, artwork, animations, infographics, slideshows and case studies published on DigitalSynopsis.com are copyright and intellectual property of their respective owners. Every care is taken to credit and provide a source link back to the original creator(s) of work. If there is an article where the attribution information is missing or incorrect, or if you wish to have your work taken off this website, contact us at [email protected]. You can also use our social media channels (mentioned above) to get in touch with us.
Visitors: You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages or images from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- Show any material from the website in public;
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose;
- Edit or otherwise modify any material on the website;
- Edit or otherwise modify any material printed off or downloaded in any way;
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or graphics separately from any accompanying text; or
- Redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution.
Where content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be redistributed within your organisation after securing permission from the original content owner/creator. Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged.
For all queries, suggestions and feedback, contact us at [email protected]